Friday, August 10, 2012

Warning about apparent infiltration

On behalf of Occupy Campbell County, I would like to apologize for a picture that appeared today on Occupy Wall Street's main Facebook page. It is my belief that this picture was posted by somebody infiltrating Occupy in an effort to divide the Occupy movement.

The Occupy movement has no consensus either supporting or opposing gun control. It is my understanding, however, that the Occupy movement opposes all efforts to repeal any part of the Bill of Rights outright. Although the picture in question did not demand outright repeal of the Second Amendment, it is clear that it was posted without any input from the movement.

1 comment:

  1. I would also like to commend the admins of OWS's main Facebook page for removing the picture once I posted this notice.

    ReplyDelete